Well, all that said, it’s still nice to change from the typical red sauce variety. If you love pizza, but want to change it up this chicken pizza is for you. It’s tangy, rich, and creamy. So quick and easy.
- 1 ready-made pizza crust (thick crust Boboli or Trader Joes are our favorites)
- 1/3 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 2 strips bacon, prepared and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup colby-jack or cheddar cheese
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can chopped seasoned tomatoes (basil, oregano, garlic)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt/pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Chop chicken into small pieces then season with Italian seasoning, garlic powder & salt/pepper. Heat a small amount of vegetable oil in a large skillet. Cook chicken over medium heat until no longer pink.
Spread ranch dressing over crust (if crust is homemade, or if you are using refrigerated dough: cook partially before adding toppings). Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and top with tomatoes, chicken, green onion, cheddar cheese, and bacon bits. Drizzle olive oil over the top.
Bake for 20 minutes. Take out, cool for a few minutes, then enjoy!