Sometimes you want something fresh from the oven without all the hassle and time that goes into a homemade goody. Believe me, been there.
Secret time, in our house this happens, oh, more than once a week. So I make chocolate muffins, but not just any chocolate muffins. These are muffins that only take three ingredients AND are better for your health that they average muffin since no oil, eggs, or butter is used.
All you need is (no, don’t say love, these take a little more than that)
- Your favorite chocolate cake mix (triple chocolate is my personal fave)
- One can pumpkin
- Half bag chocolate chips (optional)
Ready for the easiest directions in the world?
- Mix carefully by hand (no mixers, of the cake mix will go flying).
- Grease muffin tin.
- Back at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Take out.
- Devour (actually, they taste best cooled the next day — richer).